As a CFP Board CE Quality Partner continuing education provider, we offer industry leading Virtual CE including a Code and Standards course. CFP®
professionals need 30 credits of continuing education (CE) every two years for CFP®
Courses are revised annually to stay current with all policies and tax laws. The courses are presented by CFP®
professional instructors working in the industry. Each course will offer a printable certificate and CE credit submission to the CFP Board.
Courses are not registered for state Insurance CE or other designations. We encourage you to self-report.
NOTE: Courses are only available using the Chrome or Edge browsers. Click button below to verify you are using the correct browser.
Check My Browser
Code and Standards CE:
- February 8, 2022 12:00 pm-02:00 pm (EST)
The course will be offered with live instruction via the Zahn Student Center. Attendees will need to have access to webcam to ensure attendance. Course will be available in our student portal.
We are committed to providing CFP® professionals content with current information. Code and Standards course is available for the calendar year. The content is aligned to CFP Board’s new Code and Standards. The goal of this program is to position the application of CFP Board's Code and Standards as the foundation for ethical financial planning. By the end of this program, the participant should be equipped to:
- LO 1: Understand the structure and content of the revised Code and Standards, including significant changes from prior rules.
- LO 2: Describe CFP Board's Fiduciary Duty.
- LO 3: Identify Material Conflicts of Interest and How to Avoid, or Fully Disclose, Obtain Informed Consent, and Manage Them.
- LO 4: Understand the Duty to Report to CFP Board and the Duty to Cooperate.
- LO 5: Identify the Practice Standards When Providing Financial Advice that Requires Financial Planning or Financial Planning.
- LO 6: Understand the Duty to Provide Information to Clients When Providing Financial Planning and/or Financial Advice.
2 CE credits for CFP® professionals
Orders placed after business hours will be processed the next business day. Students will not gain access to the course until event day.
Code and Standards 2022 (Virtual) 02/08/2022 12:00 pm-02:00 pm (EST) |
See browser requirements above