As a CFP Board CE Quality Partner continuing education provider, we offer industry leading Virtual CE including an Ethics course. CFP®
professionals need 30 credits of continuing education (CE) every two years for CFP®
Courses are revised annually to stay current with all policies and tax laws. The courses are presented by CFP®
professional instructors working in the industry. Each course will offer a printable certificate and CE credit submission to the CFP Board.
Courses are not registered for state Insurance CE.
NOTE: Courses are only available using the Chrome or Edge browsers. Click button below to verify you are using the correct browser.
Check My Browser
- December 8, 2020 10:00 am-12:00 pm (EST)
- December 8, 2020 3:00 pm-5:00 pm (EST)
The course will be offered with live instruction via ZOOM. Attendees will need to have access to webcam to ensure attendance. Course will be available in our student portal.
We are committed to providing CFP® professionals content with current information. Zahn Ethics CE course is available for the calendar year. The content is aligned to CFP Board’s new Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct. The course objectives include the following:
- Identify the structure and content of the revised Code and Standards, including significant changes and how the changes affect CFP® professionals
- Act in accordance with CFP Board's fiduciary duty
- Apply the Practice Standards when providing Financial Planning
- Recognize situations when specific information must be provided to a Client
- Recognize and avoid, or fully disclose and manage, Material Conflicts of Interest
CE credits for CFP® professionals
Orders placed after business hours will be processed the next business day. Students will not gain access to the course until event day.
Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct 2020 12/08/2020 10:00 am-12:00 pm (EST) |
Code of Ethics and Standards of Conduct 2020 12/08/2020 3:00 pm-5:00 pm (EST) |