We are committed to providing CFP® professionals content with current information. Upon purchasing the Code and Standards CE course you will have access until the end of the calendar year (with 4 exam retakes). The content is aligned to CFP Board’s new Code and Standards. The goal of this program is to position the application of CFP Board's Code and Standards as the foundation for ethical financial planning. By the end of this program, the participant should be equipped to:
- LO 1: Understand the structure and content of the revised Code and Standards, including significant changes from prior rules.
- LO 2: Describe CFP Board's Fiduciary Duty.
- LO 3: Identify Material Conflicts of Interest and How to Avoid, or Fully Disclose, Obtain Informed Consent, and Manage Them.
- LO 4: Understand the Duty to Report to CFP Board and the Duty to Cooperate.
- LO 5: Identify the Practice Standards When Providing Financial Advice that Requires Financial Planning or Financial Planning.
- LO 6: Understand the Duty to Provide Information to Clients When Providing Financial Planning and/or Financial Advice.
2 CE credits for CFP® professionals; satisfies CFP Board requirement
OnDemand: available at any time, video lectures followed by course exam for CFP Board CE credits; assessment quiz required (12 questions)
Orders placed after business hours will be processed the next business day. Students will not gain access to the course materials until the order has been processed.
Code and Standards 2022|